Inaugurated the auditorium built in the old church of S. Giovanni Battista di Cornedo Vic.no. The former old church was erected in 1741 and ceased its function in 1966. In 2005 following the decision of the then parish priest Don Federico Marcazzan and the Cornedese community, it was decided on the recovery project and the related restoration work.
Now thanks to the restoration work the former church has been revitalized becoming an auditorium that can hold up to 400 people. For the furniture we have provided the seats TREK in a padded version. Thanks to Ing. Graziano Dal Lago, the Pastoral Council and the Municipal Administration for choosing our n. company as furnishing company.